Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Heritage Week - Day 3

Hi!

My family is from a couple of different backgrounds.  Part of my family is from Russia, and they left Russia because they were Jewish.  My mom grew up Jewish and my grandparents are Jewish and eat a lot of traditional foods which I really like.  Today I am going to post about something different, my Jewish heritage.   Some of my favorite foods include:

Kugel
This is a delicious noodle dish.  The only thing is, it is pretty high in carbs.  Approximately 22 carbs per 1/2 cup.

The other delicious food that I am going to post about today is...

 Matzo Ball Soup
I love matzo ball soup.  It is approximately 9-10 carbs for a cup.  

Have a good day!
Amelia

(These are not my pictures.  I found them off of google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment